segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

Who am I ? - Job!

Hi people, how are you ? 

Here goes the form that you will use to develop your own interview:  

First Step - "Who am I ? - Job".

1.  What's your full name ? How old are you ?
2.  Where do you live ? Who lives with you ?
3.  How are you at your home ?
4.  What do you like to do in your free time ?
5.  Tell me something about you.
6.  Tell me about the goals in your life. What do you really want ?
7.  What was the most difficult decision that you took ?
8.  Tell me 3 qualities/virtues about you.
9.  Tell me 3 defects/faults about you.
10. How do you see yourself in 5 years ?
11. Have you already worked ?
12. Why do you want to work in my firm ?
13. What do you intend to do here ?
14. Are you ready to work here ?
15.
Give me a reason to choose you, and not the others.

I hope you like it so much, because what we have here is exactly the same that the biggest companies, firms, and others use to ask in a interview. 
Learning it, you certainly will know how to be approved in any interview in english, and you might work for the company that you want to! 


So, let's start now! Answer the questions, and be prepared for the interview!

Good Job!

Gustavo Munhoz.

Seguidores